St. Teresa of Avila’s Chapel was built in 1889. The foundation stone of the present church was laid on the 28th of December, 1895. The church was blessed by Msgr. Goethals on 22nd of April, 1897. The parish canonically established on the 25th of April, 1897.
The Church was renovated and made two stories on the 22nd of April, 1997.
Making Church Matter by growing disciples who disciple others in our parish community.